Saturday, July 27, 2013

Story narration

                                  Many a time people get annoyed and avoid my company when I admit my ignorance about 'Lady Gaga'. Albeit I am neither worried nor puzzled when they belittle my interest in listening to songs of  'Gana Bala'.

Two weeks from now I would celebrate Indian Independence-from the Colonial IMPERIALISTS- day with them.

Dear T.Rajendhar sir, neenga appavae sonnenga....."You are trying to suppress,oppress and depress the views of a ......."

However, my daughter and I are mutual fans of each others' story narration.One such narration by my kid. Of course, a cute one.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Eyes but My Views

Dear Kiddos,     Another letter from Rajuppa. Wait, wait, wait.  I think I should stop using Rajuppa while writing letters to you, for I h...