Saturday, July 25, 2020

Your Eyes but My Views

Dear Kiddos,
    Another letter from Rajuppa. Wait, wait, wait.  I think I should stop using Rajuppa while writing letters to you, for I have become a 'Father' myself. Of course, not an unusual accomplishment for the most in a Country of billions; the inevitable next stage once you get married.
  I still wonder why do I write letters to people whom can't read and comprehend them as I write them. May be, I wish to record myself in addition to recording events from your life. May be, I wish to see how I change over the years as I grow with you. May be not. Yet this introductory letter and anything that follows this with the same title are supposedly a living record of what I see through your eyes. 

       I often tend to think that you need not have to be in someone else's shoes to be sensitive of their positions or privileges. Therefore even before I attained fatherhood, I thought I knew what it it is to be a father. Moreover, being a Rajuppa to my nieces is not an ordinary blessing,I feel . Perhaps the most contentful role I have ever been associated with till date. Yet Rajuppa and Raju as appa are as distinct as they are similar.
        ..,.....

          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Eyes but My Views

Dear Kiddos,     Another letter from Rajuppa. Wait, wait, wait.  I think I should stop using Rajuppa while writing letters to you, for I h...