Tuesday, December 17, 2019

மகள் புராணம்- III

  Under this title, I usually cover about few incidents of my liking involving my nieces. Here comes one and this time it is about Deekshi.

       ***************************

The first thing Deekshi wants to know about if I go home is  the no.of days I would stay there. She starts counting using her fingers immediately after asking "Ethna naal thanguveenga".
***************
 DDs and myself tend to plan to do small things of their liking whenever I go home. Of late, after my becoming a father, she claimed however without complaining, that the first thing I do is to go visit Maegha even before planning to do things with her.
****************
 When Deekshi was asked to wait outside of the room for a few moments when Nithya was feeding Maegha , she felt bad for and worried about me as I have to spend a lot of time outside and alone whenever Nithya feeds Maegha, particularly during night time.
*****************
Though determined to see a baby girl for Nithya, Deekshi couldn't wait and asked Nithya to cut open her tummy to identify the baby's gender only to place her back there again.
******************
Worried about her yet-to-be-born niece Deekshi wanted her then mother-to-be Nithya to swallow a few toys and mobile-phone-games so that her niece could play without feeling bored inside.
*****************
 In order to prove her integrity, Deekshi touches her mid-head to claim that it's not so hot and hence she stands vindicated. She still believes my claim that whoever tells a lie could feel hot in their mid-head.

**************
While the rest of the family feels relieved about my getting married, Deekshi (stands by me)claims that she couldn't  spend quality time with me after Nithya's arrival. However there is a lot of willingness to welcome Maegha in her.

***************


Similar posts are available here :
http://www.rajeevganth.blogspot.in/2013/11/endearing-infancy.html

http://rajeevganth.blogspot.com/2014/02/vaaa-vaaa-happpieee.html?m=1


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Eyes but My Views

Dear Kiddos,     Another letter from Rajuppa. Wait, wait, wait.  I think I should stop using Rajuppa while writing letters to you, for I h...