Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Confessions of a groom-to-be

                   Its been a while since I had last visited this blog page. I love hand-written letters. I had written a few and received a countable few.  Perhaps, when I do not know whom to address the letter to, I start recording it here. At other times, when I wanted to be assertive of my opinions, I tend to declare them here. However, I did not find the need to record anything interesting, if not intriguing, of late. Belatedly, something inevitable(not so had I been more considerate) had occurred. And thus I am here.

      I am 32 years and 4 months old, and thus half past my life time.( I may sound conservative to a few and over-generous to few others. Let me hope that I would live for another 32 years atleast). Over the years,I have developed and imbibed certain attributes, attitudes, persuasions, philosophies, idealogies, idiosyncrasies, prejudices, predilections, hypocrisies, hollows etc that define me and make me what I am.

       But I believe in dynamism and therfore would love to embrace change with open mind. I am prepared to be persuaded and influenzed, more so, based on sound arguments, supplementary facts, if not merely based on emotions and impulses. I have an affinity for pursuing democracy in all walks of life( social, political, cultural, economic, global,digital) whose fundamentality is to discuss, deliberate, debate, dissent and decide. It accomdates plurality, facilitates tolerance, promotes acceptance, harmonizes disagreement, and thus harbours inner peace and external harmony.

   With all these forewords I would like to record my thoughts and theologies about wedding, marriage, relationship etc as I am getting married soon. Yes, I am a 32 years old groom-to-be. No regrets; no relishes either.

To Follow:
1. Liberty at stake, only for women, anybody?
2. De-monetization of marriage
3. Love, an observation
4. ..................

             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Eyes but My Views

Dear Kiddos,     Another letter from Rajuppa. Wait, wait, wait.  I think I should stop using Rajuppa while writing letters to you, for I h...